Environmental, Health and Safety
On June 30, 2017, Energy Transfer Partners, LP (NYSE: ETP) completed its purchase of the remaining Common Units of PennTex Midstream Partners, LP ("PennTex"). All public awareness and safety information previously found on this website can now be found on Energy Transfer's website. Follow the links below to learn about Energy Transfer's commitment to our neighbors, the environment, and to worker safety.
Energy Transfer Partners has long standing commitments to the safety of people, the environment, and our property and assets. We do this because it makes good business sense, but more importantly, it is the right thing to do. These commitments are held as fundamental core values and are an integral part of us as a partnership and a corporate citizen. Our safety commitment extends to our employees, the general public, and our contractors.
- Corporate Responsibility - Learn more about Energy Transfer's corporate and social stakeholder responsibility.
- Public Awareness Program - Learn more about our public awareness program and download the pipeline safety brochure applicable to your area.
- Environment and Safety - Learn more about our commitment to public safety and the protection of the environment.
- Pipeline Integrity - Learn more about how we assess and monitor the integrity of our pipeline systems.
- Pipeline Identification - Learn how to identify if an underground pipeline is located near you.
- Regulatory Oversight - Learn about the numerous government agencies that regulate the operations of pipeline and terminal assets.
- Informational Links - Get additional information and facts about the pipeline industry, its history, right-of-way issues, pipeline safety and other important information.